Sam Pfeifle

Make a profile, post, win Grundéns gear!

Okay, folks, we need to get this forum moving. We can see people stopping into read, but you're not making the jump to create a profile and post! We have to change that. This is a great opportunity for some important discourse on the commercial fishing industry (and some fun!),  but it doesn't work without you. 

So, Grundéns has generally offered up some incentive: Each month for the next three months three lucky profiles will get free Grundéns gear - T-shirts, hats, it's a surprise! - at the end of the month. That's nine winners in three months. Better odds than winning most stuff. And we'll give you bonus points for posting in a thread. 

So, in short: 

- Create a profile

- Post in a thread

- Get entered each month for a random drawing for Grundéns gear. 

What are you waiting for? 

• Like 4

I need a pair of those Grunden boots after our Vizsla decided to have a good time chewing on my present pair boots. Very glad to see this forum. I’ve been involved in commercial fishing out of Sitka Alaska for 55 years. 8F6ACC00-535A-4A10-B03E-D7B2503F0D82.thumb.jpeg.664dd9ec1633aeb8e7459bea631f4f16.jpeg

• Like 1

This is me in my 30'H&H lobster boat. I lobster out of Vinalhaven Maine. I live in my Grundens!!

Hulla2017.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I love my Grundéns!!

9F55FDFA-54D8-4594-AD89-FC1C6FFB0968.jpeg

Edited by Craig Morris
  • Like 2

No better place to put those new boots to the test than on this beautiful boat out in the Bering Sea! 

cache_a9c341a6da07163149e138ad2bb11f9b_raw.jpg

• Like 1

The instructions are not clear.  Do you mean we post here?  Does this count?  What if someone already has an account?

On 8/21/2020 at 8:37 AM, DC4 said:

The instructions are not clear.  Do you mean we post here?  Does this count?  What if someone already has an account?

Post here, or in any thread you like. 

If you've already got an account, you're not eligible for this particular contest, but you can engage in this one if you'd like: 

Hey Diego @ Grundens! The Grundens team is so generous! It was great to meet you last year!

• Like 1